- KTM Finance
Don't delay your ride!
KTM Finance offers convenient and flexible finance options, whether you're a beginner, experienced rider or professional. There are different types of finance available that can be tailored to your individual needs. Buying your bike on finance at Triple D Motosport is hassle free, and we'd be delighted to talk throug the options with you either over the phone or at our store in Kendal.
KTM Finance Options
- KTM Credit - a traditional finance plan allowing you to pay a deposit amount of your choice followed by a fixed term of between 12 and 60 months. At the end of the term, providing all payments have been made, you either have the option to keep the bike to do what you want with it or exchange it for a new KTM using the value of your bike towards purchasing a new one.
- KTM Credit Light - an option that enables you to change bikes more often by paying typically less per month over a shorter period of time than the traditional KTM Credit agreement.
- Flexible - you choose your deposit amount and repayment period at the start of your contract, meaning you have complete control of your budget.
- Simple - you pay a fixed amount over a fixed period with a fixed APR, then the bike's yours.
- Hassle Free - there's no complicated procedure and you'll be out riding your brand new KTM in no time.
KTM Finance offers are available on selected new KTM bikes. Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. Applicants must be 18 or over.